Thanks, Udhay. A cordial Hello to the Silklisters out there. By way of
brief introduction -- I'm a journalist, originally from Madras but now
based in New Delhi. I'm the senior India correspondent for The
National (http://www.thenational.ae) and I write for a few other
publications on occasion. I was, until recently, a deputy editor at
the business newspaper Mint. As a hobby, I like to blow huge holes in
my savings by flying down to Madras or Bangalore to participate in
quizzes.

Samanth

--
A writer and his web-blahg