My ancestry is Finnish, Scottish, and Irish.

Sundman is actually a Swedish name. My grandfather emigrated from Finland to the US in about 1915. He was equally fluent in Swedish and Finnish, but considered himself a Finn, not a Swede. My mother emigrated from Scotland in 1946. Her maiden name was McFall. My father's mother emigrated from County Roscommon, in Ireland. Her maiden name was Hudson.

If you have any ancestors in any of these places, who knows, we may be cousins!

jrs

P.S. My wife's grandmother was Cherokee. So my wife (and our children) are at least part "Indian".