This article (shared by Ingrid) covers significant aspects about e- vs
p-reading.

Here's my thought:
I have taken to e-reading to grab those moments of solitude, to
parallel-read numerous books on my phone. My consumption of titles/stored
articles has increased. But I am not really at peace while e-reading (maybe
it has something yo do with that progress bar).
However, the reason I would rather p-read is - I know the cliche- the cover
of the books & the 'feel/smell' of p-reading. A devourer of
science-fiction, I really enjoy taking reading breaks & digesting the
story-so-far by gazing into the cover of the book.

Sharat
+91 9980 996628