On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 11:15 PM, Charles Haynes
<charles.hay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW regardless of whether you prefer ebooks or paper books, I suggest
> goodreads.com for keeping track of your "I'd like to read this" list and
> crowdsourcing suggestions of new stuff to read.

Inevitable thread drift: I clicked on the link above to see what had
become of goodreads in the >1 year since I've last seen the site. On
the front page was a blurb saying: "What will you discover? Because
Debbie liked [x], she discovered [y]".

Since there doesn't seem to be an associate code embedded in the link
you posted, I'm filing this under "amusing coincidence". :)

Udhay