Hi Rajesh,
    Welcome on board.

On 7 August 2014 11:57, Rajesh Mehar <rajeshme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I thought about all the stuff that I've done in my life.

I'm with you and Biju on this. I like to think that everything else
that I do is so that I can have a better life with my wife and three
boys. And this, more than anything else constrains almost all the
decisions I take.

> As side effects, I've become a better cook, I've been running regularly for
> about 3 years now, and I my commute consists of ambling over to the study
> from the living room. So, no complaints. And the sanity reserves are high.

I have had similar experiences with cooking. Though I have spend
considerably more time on my commute.

Cheers,

-gabin

--

They pay me to think... As long as I keep my mouth shut.