You're welcome - and to fix a bad sentence above "one of my favorite
examples of why trying to represent Chinese phonetically is nearly
impossible is the poem..."

which means it's also a great example of the disconnect between written and
spoken Chinese languages. Famously in the past sometimes Northern and
Southern Chinese would have to write notes in order to communicate - their
spoken dialects were not mutually intelligible, but the written language
was.

-- Charles