Udhay,
You might want to check whether RO is in fact necessary in your area. We moved
houses in Delhi around 18 months ago and initially opted for RO only to be told
it wasn't necessary because the local water quality was good enough. Hence a
regular Aquaguard would suffice. In fact, RO was likely to over purify the
water.

Regards,

Nikhil Mehra
Advocate
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) (NLSIU), LL.M (Northwestern)

Chambers of Nikhil Mehra
E-348 Ground Floor | Greater Kailash - II | New Delhi 110048
+91 98107 76904
nikhil.mehra...@gmail.com