Research says that even malnourished kids benefit by the  way
And that's not the only nonsense hegde spouts besides quoting other charlatans
in this space like Gary Null
Here are a couple of rebuttals you can read
http://nirmukta.com/2012/06/17/science-is-not-the-enemy-dr-hegde/
And then this by Dr Balasubramanian of LV Prasad Eye Institute and former head
of the CCMB in Hyderabad for decades - one of the most articulate writers on
science in india
https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/open-page/medicinebashing-is-too-much-with-us/article4728002.ece
Hegde is a fraud - no question about it

        --srs

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 4:06 PM +0530, "Srini RamaKrishnan" <che...@gmail.com>
wrote:

https://www.moneylife.in/article/science-and-politics-of-vaccines/36886.html

The more I read I find his stand on vaccination very reasonable, he merely
says giving vaccines to malnourished children is dangerous. A full stomach
is better than a vaccine at preventing infection.

I thought you had done your research Suresh, so I didn't check earlier.