WHO has defined vaccine protocols that address your concern
Also the supposed individual risk from vaccines is vanishingly rare and this is
well documented too
Plus some of the things most vaccine deniers allege have never yet been backed
with data

        --srs

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 9:33 AM +0530, "Ra Jesh" <rajeshme...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think the main problem in the vaccine 'system' is that there is the
collective societal benefit and risk and there is individual benefit and
risk and the two are conjoined.

But unlike some other systems, the collective societal benefit can only be
realized by people forcibly taking on the individual risk. If individuals
opt out because the individual risk benefit equation doesn't work for them,
the collective societal benefit ceases to exist.

I can't think of any other similar system that doesn't become oppressive at
some level. E.g. Nation state, armed forces, universal education, etc etc.

So, if the above is true then the vaccine system is oppressive at least to
some people.

When you layer this with the fact that the societal necessity for vaccines
is discussed as an absolute with not much nuance about what vaccines are
absolutely necessary and what vaccines are kind of optional, then the
oppression becomes more insidious.

If a parent is 'encouraged' to give their child a vaccine that's actually
not mandatory but it's couched in a list of other mandatory vaccines to
make the parent believe it's mandatory...

At this level, it is a breakdown of the system. 'Science' cedes this
terrain to politics and claims innocence. But when people fight back about
the politics, science is held up as the holy cow to be protected.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019, 09:17 Udhay Shankar N  On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 10:36 PM
Srini RamaKrishnan