Among his recent books, I'd strongly second the recommendation for 22/11/63
-- absolutely unputdownable -- and Under the Dome for classic King that
feels a little less dated than his older books.

I'm reading Joe Hill's N0S4A2 and thoroughly enjoying it.

--
*Writer, Mint Lounge *
*Twitter: @shrabonti *