Morning Ode.

At 04:45 AM 9/3/2007, you wrote:
Begging the question [and I don't know the answer] Does doing it *that* way make it work better or is that a better way to poison yourself? ..and not to say that a little bit of "poison" can't help somebody. [like they say a little bit of poisonous alcohol does ]

   I understand that a small among of arsenic is a valuable nutrient.
Think of the people that take RAT Poison for a blood thinner.

When I ingested H2O2 for a time, I certainly was aware that this is not a food, vitamin or mineral.

Yet, I felt comfortable taking it and could feel the good it did at times. Awesome to say the least.

Of course I trusted the man that established the protocol and wrote the book, Dr. Campbell Douglas.

Back to your issue, "Poison yourself" ..........

I doubt that the 1 mg of Chlorine Dioxide is any more poisonous that most of the food additives we ingest unwillingly.

At least it can kill a bug or two while it is being neutralized.

I noticed one major improvement in 4 hours, same time interval it takes to kill malaria. that is interesting. Second day it was 50 % gone and the 3 day the ailment was 95 % gone, all on 5 drops per day. Relatively powerful I would say.

Wayne