Yes, I agree, moulds are the biggest culprit in all liklihood, like he black moulds on damp old carpets and in modern buildings with plastics, matresses etc.

Asthma and atopic eczema are in strong association, very often co-joined (epithelial disorders, both - also where the eczema is driven by leaky gut).

JOhn