Yes. It can be found in just about every health food
store in the US.  The most popular brand  I have seen
in my neck of the woods is Natural Path/Silver Wings.

Because I have a bottle - hardly used. Label states:
500 ppm. It's the color of dark wiskey - Silver
protein.  Silver Wings is 99.9% silver and 0.1%
cassein. Guaranteed to be colloid (0.01-.001 microns)
with the highest percent of the silver particles at
0.002 microns.  Tested for purity, particle size and
concentration.  inhouse/independent laboratories. What
ever that means.

Recommended dose. 1/2 tsp = 1.25 mg

--- da...@alchemysa.com.au wrote:

> Bottled Colloidal Silver can be found on the shelves
> of just about
> every Health Food store in Australia. Usually there
> are at least 2 or
> 3 brands to choose from. Out of interest I'm
> wondering if CS is as
> commonly available in the US, Canada, UK, etc.
>
> David
>

> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
> Colloidal Silver.

> To post, address your message to:
> silver-list@eskimo.com
>
> Address Off-Topic messages to:
> silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
>
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are
> currently down...
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs