Silvia www.imageevent.com/redskyahts -----Original Message-----
From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]

Uh, MSP is NOT CS, even if they are claiming it is.

Marshall

Carol Ann wrote:
Yes. It can be found in just about every health
food
store in the US.  The most popular brand  I have
seen
in my neck of the woods is Natural Path/Silver
Wings.
Because I have a bottle - hardly used. Label
states:
500 ppm. It's the color of dark wiskey - Silver
protein.  Silver Wings is 99.9% silver and 0.1%
cassein. Guaranteed to be colloid (0.01-.001
microns)
with the highest percent of the silver particles
at
0.002 microns.  Tested for purity, particle size
and
concentration.  inhouse/independent laboratories.
What
ever that means. Recommended dose. 1/2 tsp = 1.25 mg
--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
Colloidal Silver.

To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com

Address Off-Topic messages to:
silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are
currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

Regards, Carol Ann ~ The only thing that is different is how you think..
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping