I buy it from Rivers of Health, Kirsteen, at £5 per 250mls but you have to
buy twenty bottles to get it at that price.  This includes postage.  It is a
brilliant product though.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Kirsteen Wright
Date: 06/02/2008 11:00:18
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Availability of CS worldwide?

On Feb 6, 2008 12:00 AM, <da...@alchemysa.com.au> wrote:

Bottled Colloidal Silver can be found on the shelves of just about
every Health Food store in Australia. Usually there are at least 2 or
3 brands to choose from. Out of interest I'm wondering if CS is as
commonly available in the US, Canada, UK, etc.

Here in the Uk, it's possible to buy colloidal silver online quite easily
but I've only seen it in one shop. It was a small 50ml spray bottle for
about £13, roughly 26 American dollars. I think that's grossly overpriced.
I also had extreme difficulty sourcing distilled water so I bought my own
distiller. i make my own CS by the most basic method, 3 batteries and the
only other piece of equipment I have is a laser pen to check for tyndall
effect. It may not be the best CS in te world but I've had amazing results
with it.

Kirsteen

<<faint_grain.jpg>>