During my recent visit to the ophthalmologist, he said I had cataracts which
were beginning but could take years before they were bad enough to do something
about.  I asked if I could use drops or something to get rid of them.  He said
there's nothing that can help, that once the proteins have denatured, that
can't be undone.  I asked if that was similar to cooking an egg white and then
hoping to turn it back clear and he said yes.

               Pat

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.