When I had what I thought was sciatica, I took Ibuprofen for the same reason
as your husband i.e. Pain control.  This worked far better than Celebrex, or
anything else the doctor gave me for that matter.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Shirley Reed
Date: 17/03/2008 01:02:15
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>cataracts

   My husband, who has arthritis, has been taking a pretty high dose of
prednisone for several months.  He is developing cataracts, which is an
expected effect at his dose.  There is a product called Can-C that claims to
remove cataracts.  Does anyone know if this product works?  Does anyone know of
anything that does?  The husband takes Celebrex and Prednisone which is scary,
but his pain was so great that he has decided to use the drugs rather than
suffer so much anymore, even if it means death.  Having had some experience
with excessive pain myself, I completely understand why he has made that
choice, and he is currently pain free and trying to reduce the Prednisone.