Shirley Reed wrote:
My husband, who has arthritis, has been taking a pretty high dose of prednisone for several months. He is developing cataracts, which is an expected effect at his dose. There is a product called Can-C that claims to remove cataracts. Does anyone know if this product works? Does anyone know of anything that does? The husband takes Celebrex and Prednisone which is scary, but his pain was so great that he has decided to use the drugs rather than suffer so much anymore, even if it means death. Having had some experience with excessive pain myself, I completely understand why he has made that choice, and he is currently pain free and trying to reduce the Prednisone. But the Dr. has recommended methotrexate for help getting the Prednisone down and that depresses white blood cell activity so that doesn't sound good. Iodine at high doses, Lugol's 5% at 8 or 9 drops per day has helped with pain but not enough. Any ideas appreciated. tia pj He is currently taking all the supplements recommended for cataracts.
Cataracts are often easily fixed by putting flax seed oil drops into the eyes daily.

Marshall