juga...@aol.com wrote:
Marshall,
What potency for the flax seed oil drops? Do the cataracts have to be full blown, ready to be zapped or can the flax seed oil dissipate a cataract that is only in the beginning stages? What is your recommendation for a brand name for flax seed oil drops? Is the dosage for once a day or more often? Thanks, Judy

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance. <http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>
As far as I now flax seed oil is pure normally, there is no potency variable. You should be able to simply get capsules, and cut one open as you need it. Once or twice a day I think is sufficient. Basically SOME cataracts are caused by hydrogenated oils settling out in the lens of the eye. This is basically Crisco. Flax seed oil dissolves the solid fats, and allows them to be transported out of the lens. Cataracts caused by scar tissue will likely not respond to this treatment. I don't have any brand name information.

Marshall