There a discussion about this at
emfrefugee-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
There is a chart in the files section, plus the recent discussion.

Suddenly I find myself unable to spend much time at the computer.
You can use a cheap transistor radio to indicate some fields.
Every electric thing all around me caused various changes in the signal.
Even the water pipes buzz.

My chiropractor recommends Total Shield for the living space and
a Mini Harmonizer you can put in your pocket.
He used kinesiology to help me sort out the worst offenders.
LCD computer monitors was mentioned on the EMF Refugee list as being intolerable to some,
and it muscle tested the worst offender for me so I got an old CRT monitor,
but I'm still getting zapped after a short time!
Oh and the wireless mouse is really bad, (not the keyboard)
and so is the doorbell transformer in my sleeping space.

Computer time is up! Prickling and burning ...
gotta run.

Karen