Brooks,

What type of  Magnesium or brand would you suggest one take or consume.

George

----- Original Message -----
From: Brooks Bradley
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: 5/22/2008 9:03:01 PM
Subject: Re: CS>True Magnesium Level Determination

Dear Dee,
I cannot offer a reliable answer to your question about magnesium oil because
of so many possible variables (e.g. the
actual composition of the compound being applied; the transporting fraction,
the total surface area being treated, the length of time involved for the
protocol, etc.) My SHORT observation is that anything less than an UNREASONABLE
long-time saturation of large body surfaces..... would not be a concern
if I was utilizing almost any of the magnesium oil preparations offered by the
legitimate commercial market.
We do not give medical advice on any circumstance. However, I do, on occasion,
relate comments on what
I would do for MYSELF....under certain circumstances. Bearing such in mind, I
will hazard a comment. Since over-dosing on ingested magnesium is
not a common condition.....when coupled with the fact that a majority of adults
(men in particular)are markedly deficient in dietary intake of magnesium,
it would appear unlikely to pose a health threat for an adult to consume a
total of 1500 mg daily (if uncertain, the addition of 400 mg of calcium would
mitigate against the the probability of systemic imbalance. As a matter of
fact, I consume 2000 mg of magnesium daily with only a 500 mg dose of
calcium....
and have done so for 15 years----with no evidence of difficulty. Our experience
has been that TOO HIGH calcium fractions are FAR MORE common that the reverse.
Others may have experienced different results. Magnesium is a very forgiving
element; loose stools being the most obvious indication of high oral intake.
One reason for high calcium titers is the high volume of calcium ingested in
today's "average" western diet. There is, in my opinion, far too much calcium
added to purchased foodstuffs. Magnesium demonstrates a very low toxic
challenge, compared to other metals in its periodic group....plus the fact that
it is one of the STAR PERFORMERS in the firmament of cardiovascular well-being.
My apologies for being unable to supply a more definitive address to your
question.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.

br>