I am still looking for a site where I can order Nigari and hwere I don't have to order 5 or 10+ lbs. at a time, plus buy a lot of other stuff to make up a certain dollar amount on the order. If anyone can provide that I will be grateful. Thanks. FAith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Nave" <dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:08 PM
Subject: RE: CS>Potassium- Epsom Salts

Many Japanese have taken to spraying some Nigari (Magnesium Chloride,
with some Magnesium Sulfate) on their food before eating.  They seem to
feel that it reduces weight gain.  You can also supplement with
Magnesium Chloride or sulfate but, reportedly, the Sulfate is less well
absorbed.  Just take less than that which causes loose stools...

Dan