Thank you very much for such an in depth reply Brooks, I very much
appreciate your help.  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Brooks Bradley
Date: 23/05/2008 03:02:55
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>True Magnesium Level Determination

Dear Dee,
I cannot offer a reliable answer to your question about magnesium oil
because of so many possible variables (e.g. the
actual composition of the compound being applied; the transporting fraction,
the total surface area being treated, the length of time involved for the
protocol, etc.) My SHORT observation is that anything less than an
UNREASONABLE long-time saturation of large body surfaces..... would not be a
concern
if I was utilizing almost any of the magnesium oil preparations offered by the
legitimate commercial market.