You haven't seen my pies...!

----- Original Message ----- From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: CS>generator advice?

You'll do OK, but Damn! Neville, gotta keep correcting you...

Pie R Round!

Chuck

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

On 9/10/2008 8:07:58 PM, Neville (nevillem...@bigpond.com) wrote:
Morning Chuck,

Hey, that was great,
can't wait to get a pair of wire cutters and getting
stuck into that....!

Of course I will use my multimeter to check the milli volts, macro watts and multiple amps first using ohms law...what was that again, oh, yeah, diameter
= pi r squared...!

I'll
make that my next project, what do you reckon?

Neville....(ROFL)