From: cking...@nycap.rr.com <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu Sep 11 19:23:29 2008
Subject: RE: CS>generator advice?

Yes, it was relatively easy.
This was a hot topic on the silver list many years ago when Bob Burger
was alive.
(save your interesting posts for your own archive)

Some were doing high voltage with neon transformers.
Duncan Crow came up with this idea utilizing a gutted microwave oven
for a HV pulsed  DC source.

I moved from the neon xfmer method to Duncan's, and have done it that
way ever since.

Not for complete klutzes of course, but most valuable for competent
experimenters.

                                                Chuck

"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?