Morning there Steve,

Afraid your asking the wrong person there as one article I've read states it's all hoowee! Haven't researched that yet though. I think I would start working on a TENS machine before swinging a pair of wire cutters around inside a microwave. When my 'electronic' tuition classes <g> have progressed a little further I am going to have a look at how a TENS machine works and see if I can see any parallels, or if they can be utilised similar to normal CS generator. Just a thought, haven't looked at that yet. Maybe someone already has? Can't 'rush' my studies though, need to get a better......'grounding'? in electronics. pun intended.

Neville.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 5:08 AM
Subject: RE: CS>generator advice?

Actually, this is a very easy modification to a microwave. Plus is
already has a built in timer and the variable power levels can be used
to provide pulsing of the CS generation (for whatever that's worth). You
will have to disable the carrousel function. What are the chances of
ionization of the water?
- Steve N