Thanks for your reply Kathryn. My frozen shoulder problem has been caused by slipping while climbing over a wire fence on my property. I wrenched the shoulder in the fall but thought nothing of it at the time. Over the passed few weeks the frozen problem has set in making it very difficult to move my arm in some directions. Fortunately out here all medical expences due to an accident are covered by the govt. so I'm now in the hands of a physiotherapist who is already making a difference. You're sure right about the pain bit :-)

Cheers,  Roger