In that case, you may have to become a Morman?
A doc you don't go to can't turn you in.
Home schooling is legal, last I heard...and school, a disease ridden cess pit.

The Aspirin bottle has advise:  'Keep away from children"
 That may go for kids as well as you.

..the more that gather in one place, the less there will be to gather in one place. A half mile of solar radiation and atmospheric oxygen does wonders to prevent transmission.

Ode