That's just the thing.

When you hand responsibility and especially consequence with lawsuits over to any other, you get placed into their cookie cutter by your own hand. If YOU are willing to make decisions and take the heat, there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it. The only reason to place barriers in your way comes from the belief that they will be bailing you out if you are wrong.

When it come down to kids...if they were "really" yours, you could shoot them.
So
If you succeed, "they" will never know.
 *Spontaneous remission* stops any treatment.
If you don't succeed..they will kick you for not being a cookie cutter Mom, thus placing them in a traditional *position* of responsibility.

Only the State can shoot your kids, so who do the kids really belong to?

Suicide is only illegal if you don't manage to do it right.

Ode

Was it here I read about the family that had to move to another state to avoid the overzealous doc that wanted to use their poor kid as a lab rat for cancer drugs? Who turned them over to the state when they did not want to let him kill their child that way? I guess he probably died anyway, poor thing, but hopefully not tortured to death with their experiments. It sounded disturbingly like Nazi Germany....

Oh well, no lack of big problems around right now. I am thinking of stuffing my money in my mattress, or bury it around my house like my old auntie used to do...

kathryn