On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 11:18:50AM +0900, Jonathan B. Britten wrote:
> Congratulations to Indi for her remarkable recovery.
>
> It is regrettable that such a powerful and inspiring report would  
> generally be dismissed as "anecdotal" by mainstream medicos, meriting no 
> further attention.   The rest of us can and should pay attention to such 
> well-written and credible reports, and be grateful for the medium that 
> enables us to read them.
>
> We likewise owe a great deal to B. Bradley and his organization, and to  
> M. Devour for sustaining this list for so many years.   It's an  
> invaluable resource.
>
> Returning to Mr. Bradley and his recent advice regarding ascorbic acid  
> and sodium bicarbonate:  one-pound bottles of the former component are  
> available for fourteen dollars from Beyond A Century.
>
> The company also sells 5000 mg gel caps of vitamin D3 for a modest  
> price.  I've found the company helpful and reliable over many years.
>


Thank you, Jonathon. 
Actually my story is anecdotal evidence, but combined with so many
similar stories it does make a very compelling case IMO.
Thanks for the Beyond A Century info.

Cheers,
indi


>
> On Wednesday, Dec 10, 2008, at 07:15 Asia/Tokyo, Indi wrote:
>
>> Three days ago I found I no longer need my cane to walk. I no longer  
>> need
>> to take frequent "breaks" to put my feet up. All inflammation is now  
>> gone,
>> and the purplish splotches which have covered most of my affected  
>> areas for
>> the past few years (I looked like a burn victim) are returning to a  
>> healthy
>> color. My energy levels are nearly as high now as they were before I  
>> became
>> infected. I am sleeping well again. For the first time in six years, I  
>> feel
>> pretty much like myself again!
>
>
> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
>
> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
>
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
>
> Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
>
> The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
>
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
>   
>