<Happy sigh and big deep breath, Ahhhhh>

I am so happy for you Indi, that is such good news! It is very good that you took the opportunity to save yourself with some of the experimental results others have used with success.

Congratulations!       Kathryn

On Dec 9, 2008, at 4:15 PM, Indi wrote:


Thank you Brooks Bradley and thanks to Mike Devour and everyone on the silver list.
You have given me my life back. :)

I hope that this will be of help to others suffering as I did, and if anyone knows a good place to repost this message where it might help others, they have my
unconditional permission to do so.

Thanks again,
indi


--


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>