On Tue, Dec 09, 2008 at 03:03:50PM -0800, Bob Banever wrote: > indi, > > Yes, this truly is wonderful news. I wish there was some way to show > the medical establishment what you've accomplished. They need to see the > truth, to be brought to the light. > > Bob
I really wish now that I had documented my experience with photos, but it never occured to me to do that because I didn't really think I was going to get better. I've never been so glad to be wrong. :) Unfortunately, I think that while the average doctor is somewhat innocent, Big Pharma and the FDA already do know about this and wish to suppress it. In fact, it was people on this list who first made me aware of that. The sad truth is, no-one's going to get filthy rich dismantling the current system to promote CS and other more natural remedies, so the status quo is unlikely to change. indi > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Norton, Steve" > <[email protected]> > To: <[email protected]> > Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:19 PM > Subject: RE: CS>Success! > > > Wonderful news! > - Steve N > > -----Original Message----- > From: Indi [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:16 PM > To: [email protected]; Brooks Bradley > Subject: CS>Success! > > It's been one week today since I started using the protocol reported by > Brooks Bradley for treating my MRSA; i.e. using 75% CS, 10% DMSO, and > 15% glycerine both topically on my affected areas (legs, feet, back, > neck, and arms) and snorting it from a nasal spray bottle. I am also > drinking 8 ounces a day of straight CS. > > Three days ago I found I no longer need my cane to walk. I no longer > need to take frequent "breaks" to put my feet up. All inflammation is > now gone, and the purplish splotches which have covered most of my > affected areas for the past few years (I looked like a burn victim) are > returning to a healthy color. My energy levels are nearly as high now as > they were before I became infected. I am sleeping well again. For the > first time in six years, I feel pretty much like myself again! > > This infection had practically made an invalid of me. For the past 10 > months, I was able to keep it somewhat under control using only CS > topically and internally. > This kept me out of the hospital and off antibiotics, but I was still > very limited in my strength and energy, and in how much time I could > spend on my feet before the symptoms would flare up. My symptoms > included red to deep purple skin discoloration, swelling, itching, > boils, cellulitis, fever, pain, labored breathing, and lethargy. > > The doctors were no help, and for nearly six years I was in and out of > the hospital on IV vancomycin and other antibiotics, every two to three > months. > The antibiotics would appear to "fix" the problem, but symptoms always > returned within a few weeks. When the doctors insisted on amputation of > my right leg in January 2007, I simply stopped going to see them. With > no treatment at all for roughly two weeks, the infection spread to my > other leg, back, arms, and neck. At that time I expected to die shortly, > and decided that would be preferable to a life of misery and > hospitalization. I did not believe amputation would rid me of MRSA, and > I knew the drugs couldn't either. > > It was then that a friend bought me my first bottle of CS (it was > MesoSilver). > At $50 a pint I could not afford to keep using it, so a few moths later > I began brewing my own using the HVAC cone method, which I am quite sold > on, given the results I have since obtained. It may be that the more > common LVDC works as well, I cannot say. I just haven't been very > inclined to try, since what I'm doing now works so well and my condition > was so serious. I'm just not willing to risk going backwards, so I've > stayed with this method. > > Using the straight CS stopped the symptoms from getting out of control, > but it did not eliminate the infection. From my body's response to this > new treatment which I read about in an email from Brooks Bradley to this > list I now feel confident that this infection will be cured altogether > in a short time. > > I am using my home-brewed CS, "Now" brand 100% vegetable glycerine, and > unbranded 99% pure DMSO intended for veterinary use and distributed by > FWI of Tulsa, OK. I bought the glycerine and the DMSO from amazon.com. > > Thank you Brooks Bradley and thanks to Mike Devour and everyone on the > silver list. > You have given me my life back. :) > > I hope that this will be of help to others suffering as I did, and if > anyone knows a good place to repost this message where it might help > others, they have my unconditional permission to do so. > > Thanks again, > indi > > > -- > The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. > > Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org > > To post, address your message to: [email protected] > > Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] > > The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... > > List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]> > > >

