Indi,

Wonderful report.

I too would like to thank the list and Mr. Bradly.  My mom aquired MRSA from a rehab facility after her hip surgery.  I also used this same information to cure her for it was on both legs, it did take a few weeks to heal topically but about 6 months to heal internally.

Last week we went to the hospital for my uncle had cancer surgery, the doctors told us that they had to get him out of the hospital within 14 days or else he WOULD GET MRSA.  That threw me for a loop.  So in anticapation of mrsa they gave him huge doses of antibiotics and caused a stroke.
He now must go to a rehab facility, not for the cancer surgery of which he is doing well, but the stroke.

Go figure.

Mary
-------------- Original message from Ross Craig <lag...@eastlink.ca>: --------------