I've been talking with a lady from Australia that says an IV of vit. C has
saved many dogs lives after getting bitten by extremely poisonous snakes
there.  Usually these bites are fatal, so it is important to get that IV
right away.  But I had not thought of vit. C for snake bites before.

Samala,
Renee