car battery can not shock...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 7:31 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Brown Recluse Spider, What is Important

  I was watching a video once that said that if bitten by a poisonous snake,
they could shock the spot quickly, possibly 5-10 minutes they could change the
poison in the bite to a normal protein the body could deal with and eliminate.
I think they were using a strong shock like from a car battery in the
emergency.  It's been a long time since I saw the video so my memory might not
be accurate.

  Dianne