Ha!
After reading your reminder (I already knew this), I remembered my
gallon of DMSO, and thought I would stick it in the fridge for an
hour.
I happen to store it near where a AC vent is. When I examined it, it
was already "frozen" , so I poured off a small amount of liquid.

                                                        Chuck

Food has replaced sex in my life, now I can't even get into my own
pants.