From: Kirsteen Wright <kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:58:13 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Swine flu

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Sam L. <one...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think we should address this swine flu issue.
>I don’t care WHO started it or why or about vaccines for it or conspires
>theory’s.I totally agree with you and while I'm happy to have all conspiracy
>theories on the OT list, I sincerely hope the practical stuff stays here.

For myself, I'm making more CS than normal, so I'll have it readily available.
I've also made some simple elderberry tincture as I've read how effective that
can be against flu and I'm making sure to take my probiotics. I've also read
advice to increase vits C & D and selenium and zinc.  I've also read that
sub-lingual B12 can protect against cytokine storms but I don't know enough
about that to be positive.

What's everyone else doing.

Cheers
Kirsteen

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca