  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:58 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Swine flu

  On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM, Sam L. <one...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I think we should address this swine flu issue.

    I don’t care WHO started it or why or about vaccines for it or conspires
theory’s.

  I totally agree with you and while I'm happy to have all conspiracy theories
on the OT list, I sincerely hope the practical stuff stays here.

  For myself, I'm making more CS than normal, so I'll have it readily
available. I've also made some simple elderberry tincture as I've read how
effective that can be against flu and I'm making sure to take my probiotics.
I've also read advice to increase vits C & D and selenium and zinc.  I've also
read that sub-lingual B12 can protect against cytokine storms but I don't know
enough about that to be positive.

  What's everyone else doing.

  Cheers
  Kirsteen