I'm sure she will not lose all her teeth, they tried the same dirty
trick on me a few years ago. Tell her to eat lots of green, leafy
veggies, use a waterpik (I hadn't even discovered CS yet and it did
wonders for me), do *not* use alcohol-based mouthwashes or flouride
toothpastes, and just be diligent about cleaning the teeth. A lot of
the dental problems people have actually come from using flouride
toothpaste and alcoholic mouthwashes. Tom's of Maine makes a witch
hazel mouthwash which is really good stuff. Brushing with hydrogen
peroxide and baking soda rather than a major brand toothpaste is also
a good idea, and I'm sure that using CS also is a big help in dealing
with the bacteria. Also, I found a non-flouride, remineralizing toothpaste
called Oravive which seems to be very good stuff. They have it on Amazon.
And alfalfa supplements are supposed to be quite good for helping the
skeletal system to regenerate lost bone tissue.

HTH,
--
indi

--