Tara,
Have no fear.  Argentyn 23 is an excellent over the counter, high quality
silver product as is the company that produces it, Natural Immunogenics.
If you have no way to make your own - you can count on Argentyn 23 or
Sovereign Silver.
You can google it and the company and find out more.
And you can also contact the company to learn the quantity your son may
benefit from having Autism.
Check this link out for the use of colloidal silver and autism.
http://www.healing-arts.org/children/nutritional.htm

S-Max