From: Norton, Steve [mailto:stephen.nor...@ngc.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 12:04 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver/Autism/Safety

Argentyn 23 is a fine ionic silver but I would not consider it the best
value.

First, the price is $36 for 8 oz. IMO that is high. You can make your own
for about 1/100 of that.

Second, the high ionic content, 95%, is too high. Some ionic content is very
desireable but, again IMO, you should try to keep it to less than 60% if
possible. If you make your own EIS you can increase the percentage of silver
particles to as much as 60 % by adding a small amount of hydrogen peroxide
to the EIS you make. I should let you know that ionic silver vs silver
particles is a controversial subject.
If you choose to buy colloidal or ionic silver rather than make your own
several other good alternative sources for colloidal silver (high silver
particle content) are:

* Utopia Silver - $24 for 8 oz @ 20 ppm
* Mesosilver - $25 for 8 oz @ 20 ppm

- Steve N