Dear Nenah,
Thank you for sharing this.  I can relate to all of this.
 I owned 2 shopping centers and 30 businesses, i lost everything except my husband and children.
If I knew than what I know now I would have saved me years and years of pain and frustration.  I became a hypnotherapist and understand words are extremely important to your subconscience because in a way that is the only one you can talk to.
The docs kept saying I would never recover damage too great, well I did.  They told me the 3 brain chemicals you needed were in those antidepresants,yeah right, no way.
I discovered this web site and through it discovered magnesium oil.  They state that through any trama magnesium leaves the body and needs to be replaced time and time again.  well I started using mo and I immediately started to get better.  I went on a search for the "lost brain chemicals"  they are dark chocolate, legumes, potatoes. This plus mag oil helped me recover fast.
I still fall once in a while for I lost 89% of the balance in my ear, i now know the signs and I keep moving while standing up to let the brain know where the body is.
Sometimes I do not know what people are saying unless I am looking at them, I can hear them but do not understand, but once they face me I can understand.
Still cannot be under flou lites, fans, but I can go into malls, grocery stores,as long as the music isn't at a certain pitch.
Other things still linger but I am on my way.
Mary
Thanks for letting me share.
-------------- Original message from "nenahsylver" <nenahsyl...@cox.net>: --------------

Here is a link to an article written by a woman who used EFT for a brain injury: http://www.emofree.com/Articles2/traumatic-brain-injury-relief-terrie.htm

The EFT manual is free on the internet, and the technique can be self-administered or done by proxy.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author: The Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy (2009),

now available in HARDCOVER

& The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy

www.nenahsylver.com