If you want it to solidify like a cream, add a bit of beeswax.

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, Garnet <gar...@grandecom.net> wrote:

From: Garnet <gar...@grandecom.net>
Subject: Re: CS>silver gel
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 11:01 PM

Someone on the DMSO list has been posting her experiences
trying to mix
coconut oil into DMSO gel with CS in it and it did not mix
well. She described
it as turning into a curdled mess. Could have been due to
the liquid in
the CS.

She said she got the gel kit from Ode Coyote. Two powders
that are mixed together.

What's in the kit Ode?

Here is a site that sells a base with aloe, hydroxy
cellulose and coconut oil
already mixed so it must be possible, although it has an
emulsifying wax and
alcohol in it.

http://www.essentialwholesale.com/product_p/1010.htm

Garnet