You have to use an emulsifier and a stabilizer, if you want to use waxes and/or oils, just like when you make creams.

Most silver gels I've come across just use carbomer 940. There's a place that sells it to folks. http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/form_carbomer_pre-gel.html It makes a crystal clear gel.

Annie

Bethany Methven wrote:

Could anyone give me some ideas with making a colloidal silver gel? I have been trying to use beeswax beads, coconut oil, small amount of vit. E oil and colloidal silver gel. I am having a hard time getting the oils and waxes to blend with the silver water. It keeps separating, even when I bring it to a very high temperature in a double broiler. Is there some sort of natural agent that would break down the oils so that they can mix with the water. When the "gel" sets up at the end, I have a hard top of waxy stuff and then silver water liquid at the bottom. I would love any ideas. Thanks - Beth

*Methven Colloidal Silver - Try a natural antibiotic that has been used for thousands of years! (907) 357-8954 or methvencolloidalsil...@yahoo.com*