From: frankcuns-r...@comcast.net <frankcuns-r...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: CS>OT boron and borax
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 2:21 PM

Hi list Boron is a micro mineral needed by the body in very small amounts
(micro grams a day) we get a bit from the diet. Eating borax will bring four
atoms of boron per molecule of tetra borate or borax. Additionally borax is an
industrial chemical which carries a lot of impurities.
Frank ND, chemist