ll in all if your friend is a herbalist then I'll tae her word over that of
someone who just sells a product..a girl at one of those catalog for pets told
me not to use it but I'll still check it out.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kirsteen Wright
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:39 AM
  Subject: Re: RE: CS>OT boron and borax

  On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Fuzzmom <fuzzm...@frontier.com> wrote:

    Is pennyroyal ok for cats I heard it could ill thems o I avoided it. I know
it's ok for dogs..cool where do you get it?

  I've never heard that it's bad for cats but, if you've heard that, I would
check it out before using it. I'd hate to be responsible for harming someone's
pet.

  I'm in the UK. i originally got it from a friend in Edinburgh who was a
herbalist at the time. I know it can be difficult to get as it can be used to
bring on an abortion. I did manage to get it later on from a local herbalist. I
can't remember which one but it was either Neale's Yard or Napiers.

  Cheers
  Kirsteen