It was in a deodorant stick sort of.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Garnet" <gar...@grandecom.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT boron and borax

She may have been referring to the essential oil of Penny
Royal which
is a lot more concentrated than rubbing on the plant.

Garnet

Fuzzmom wrote:
ll in all if your friend is a herbalist then I'll tae her word over that
of someone who just sells a product..a girl at one of those catalog for
pets told me not to use it but I'll still check it out.