My son (14) is in his 5th day of the flu.

---- Trem <t...@silvergen.com> wrote:

=============
I have been sort of monitoring the list and haven't seen any posts saying they
had kicked up a flu bug.    So, have any of you folks been flu ridden?  My wife
is considering a regular flu shot because she has developed a respiratory
problem over the years and attributes it to mold in our house.  I refuse to buy
into it because we have not had standing water or continuous lockage into wall
cavities.  We do have a few small mold like stains on some sheetrock in our
basement but I tell her she would probably se the same in any average basement.
 She isn't considering H1N1 vaccine.  I haven't had a shot in 10 years and
don't plan to have any in the near or distant future.

Let's have a show of hands.....anyone caught a flu bug this year?

Trem