I buy European Olive Leaf, this time I ordered from
Starwest Botanicals, but I do not use US domestic
Olive Leaves.

I put two handfuls, maybe a packed cup of cut and
sifted dry leaves into about four cups of water, boil
and cover, simmer for five minutes and let sit for
another five or ten, drink a cup and pour the rest
up to sip on thoroughout the day if I am sick. And
I add plenty of lemon and honey because it is some
what bitter. But tolerable with the additions.

Capsules and tablets made me a little nauseous.
There are tinctures but I have never used them.

DMSO tincture could be used topically or would
probably kick a$$ orally. I think Doug uses 1 part
water to 4 parts DMSO for a DMSO extraction,
and probably lets it brew for at least two weeks.

Garnet

--------
http://www.ldndatabase.com/forum
Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA