  From: Larry Biggar
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:22 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>FLU

        Dear Marshall, Dorothy and Appreciated! I had a interesting challenge
last weekend. I awoke coming down with horrible flu systems. Body ache hard
breathing. So i took a couple of immune builders i had bought from VitaCost.com
last Summer. One capsule of EpiCor #NSI3006991 and one of Immune Booster. I
woke up a couple of hours later and the symptoms were gone! I could have gotten
up to go to work! I've had a breathing problem for a few years. So, by this
time i had made a batch of CS from Silver Puppy. Starting with a few sprays to
1oz in the morning now. I felt instant relief but continuing the silver. But
only took the capsules only the one time. I've been really impressed with
VitaCost and the Silver Puppy. By their professionalism, quality and prices! So
check it out!  Larry